Wordlinx

WordLinx - Get Paid To Click

Easy Hits 4 U

Your 1:1 Traffic Exchange

IfBux


Incentria

Clicksia

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Favorite George Carlin Jokes

"Here's another question I have. How come when it's us, it's an abortion, and when it's a chicken, it's an omelette? Are we so much better than chickens all of a sudden? When did this happen, that we passed chickens in goodness. Name 6 ways we're better than chickens. See, nobody can do it! You know why? ‘Cause chickens are decent people. You don't see chickens hanging around in drug gangs, do you? No, you don't see a chicken strapping some guy into a chair and hooking up his nuts to a car battery, do you? When's the last chicken you heard about come home from work and beat the shit out of his hen, huh? Doesn't happen, 'cause chickens are decent people."

- "Abortion" Back in Town (1996)



"What is all this shit about Angels? Have you heard this? Three out of four people now, believe in Angels. What're you, fuckin' stupid? Has everybody lost their fuckin' minds in this country? Angels, shit. You know what I think it is? I think it's a massive collective psychotic chemical flashback of all the drugs. All the drugs, smoked, swallowed, snorted, shot, and absorbed rectally by all Americans from 1960 to 1990. Thirty years of adulterated street drugs'll get you some fuckin' Angels, my friend."

- "Angels" You Are All Diseased (1999)


"Angels, shit. What about goblins? What about goblins, huh? Doesn't anybody believe in goblins? You never hear about them except on Halloween and it's always negative shit too, you know. And Zombies. Where the fuck are all the Zombies? That's the trouble with Zombies, they're unreliable. I say if you're gonna buy the Angels shit, you might go with the Zombie package as well."

- "Angels" You Are All Diseased (1999)




"I've begun worshipping the Sun for a number of reasons. First of all, unlike some other gods I could mention, I can see the Sun. It's there for me every day. And the things it brings me are quite apparent all the time: heat, light, food, reflections at the park... the occasional skin cancer, but hey. There's no mystery, no one asks for money, I don't have to dress up, and there's no boring pageantry. But I don't pray to the sun - it wouldn't be polite to presume on our friendship. You know who I pray to? Joe Pesci."

- "There is no God" You Are All Diseased (1999)


"Thou shalt not kill. Murder. The fifth commandment. But if you think about it...if you think about it, religion has never really had a problem with murder. Not really. No, more people have been killed in the name of God than for any other reason. All you have to do...all you have to do is look at slavery, the Middle East, the Crusades, the Inquisition, the Holocaust, and the World Trade Center, and you'll see how seriously the religious folks take "Thou Shalt Not Kill." The more devout they are...the more devout they are, the more they see murder as negotiable...it's negotiable. It depends, you know? It depends, it depends on who's doing the killing, and who's getting killed."

- "Why We Don't Need 10 Commandments" Complaints and Grievances (2001)


"I don't understand why prostitution is illegal. Selling is legal. Fucking is legal. Why isn't selling fucking legal? You know, why should it be illegal to sell something that's perfectly legal to give away? I can't follow the logic on that one at all! Of all the things you can do, giving someone an orgasm is hardly the worst thing in the world. In the army they give you a medal for spraying napalm on people! In civilian life you go to jail for giving someone an orgasm!"

- Napalm and Silly Putty (2001)


"I credit that eight years of grammar school with nourishing me in a direction where I could trust myself and trust my instincts. They gave me the tools to reject my faith. They taught me to question and think for myself and to believe in my instincts to such an extent that I just said, "This is a wonderful fairy tale they have going here, but it's not for me."

- New York Times, 1995-08-20


"Religion easily has the best bullshit story of all time. Think about it. Religion has convinced people that there's an invisible man...living in the sky. Who watches everything you do every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a list of ten specific things he doesn't want you to do. And if you do any of these things, he will send you to a special place, of burning and fire and smoke and torture and anguish for you to live forever, and suffer, and burn, and scream, until the end of time. But he loves you. He loves you. He loves you and he needs money."

- Napalm and Silly Putty (2001)

1 comment:

georgeicariing said...

In comparison toWindows 7 Ultimate Product Key,
Windows 8.1 Professional Product KeySecret is outstanding.

When will certainly Microsoft ever understand? Make it simple, attractive, and straightforward to utilize.Office 2010 Professional Plus Product KeyMost people just need the system to operate. Windows 7 performs this.

Got my onetime(a) desktop installed and operating. I bought windows 7 since my desktop accustomed to keep going Vista (enough said). http://www.productkeyonline.com/ I did so possess a little difficulty PositionOffice 2013 Professional Plus Product Key

yet which was just because of my not enough knowledge about the method.

Earn Money

Earn Money
By Just Clicking and Visiting Sites